Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Pet Peeves

     1.)  Chewing with Your Mouth Open: My first pet peeve is when people chew their food with their mouth open. Nothing is worse than eating your lunch while listening to your friend eat their sandwich like a horse. It looks and sounds disgusting which is why “Chewing with Your Mouth Open” is my first pet peeve.
   
    2.) Changing the Channel: Another one of my pet peeves is, when people constantly change the TV channel. Sometimes people will put a show on and then just when you get engaged in it, they change the channel and you can never find out what happens in the end. This happens to me all of the time, and I just can’t stand it.

    3.) Repetitive Noise: When people repeatedly tap their pencil on their desk or when some on stomps their foot to concentrate it makes me crazy! I hate it so much, it is one of the worst possible things someone can do. This is why it is my third pet peeve.

     4.)  When People don’t answer the Door: One thing that bothers me very much is when I go to someone’s door, whether it’s to pick up my sister from her friend’s house or to go to my friend’s house , and I know they’re home, but they don’t answer the door. I clearly know that they are home because all of their cars are there and all of the lights in the house are on. This is one of the most annoying of my pet peeves.

     5.)  Fishing for Compliments: I HATE when people know they are good at something, but they act like they think they’re bad just so that someone will compliment them. It’s not cocky to know you’re good at something, so you don’t need to act like you think you’re bad.

     6.)  Eating Ketchup near Me: One thing I absolutely cannot stand is, ketchup. Everything about it disgusts me, the smell, look, and especially the taste. If you sit near me don’t eat ketchup, unless you want barf in your lunch box, because he smell of it will make me gag and it is awful.

     7.)  Can you really sing: One other thing I get really flustered by is when people think they can sing but they are really awful at it. You see those crazy people on “American Idol” who think they are the best singers in the world, but in reality, they are really the worst singers you will ever hear.

     8.)  People who Brag ALL the time: It’s one thing to be confident and another to be cocky. It really makes me mad when people are constantly bragging about their new phone or their goal in a sport.  

9.) When people are too Peppy: I love when people are positive and optimistic, don’t get me wrong, but it is so unnerving when people become overly peppy. Don’t talk t me if you’re going to always say everything is perfect and nothing is ever wrong.

10.) Really Picky eaters: I don’t mind if you’re a picky eater, because I myself am pretty picky, but don’t be that kid that will only eat mac n’ cheese, chicken nuggets, and hot dogs. If you don’t eat more than three different foods, you need help.     

3 comments:

  1. The singing pet peeve is so relatable, nice blog Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noah, these are all really good pet peeves! I agree with you on all of them..

    ReplyDelete